Eolas Financial Wellbeing programs tackle employee concerns by helping employees gain control over their finances, leading to a more focused, motivated and productive workforce.
The workplace is a natural location for financial wellbeing initiatives to take place because it’s the conduit through which people earn money.
As a result, financial wellbeing initiatives within the workplace create a mutually beneficial environment of education, engagement, motivation and increased financial security thus:
- Improving employee physical and mental health (people with high levels of financial stress are more prone to sickness);
- Augmenting the perception of your company brand;
- Increasing employee engagement, productivity and retention;
- Decreasing financial worries and distractions; and
- Reducing employee absenteeism.
Organisations have every reason to want their employees to be financially sound, and an effectively designed employee financial wellness program can help employers reduce a key barrier to productivity and motivation in the workplace.