In today’s new normal, workplace wellbeing is neither a luxury nor a fad. Employee wellbeing is more important now than it has ever been, and needs to be adopted by large organisations, SMEs and micro-enterprises. Remote working is going to add another element to be considered for any Workplace Wellbeing strategy.
This training course looks at how to implement real wellbeing that works into your organisation, with minimal investment and leveraging employee expertise. It runs across 2 days (one week apart), three hours per day. It is suitable for leaders in an organisation, HR employees and those tasked with workplace & employee wellbeing.
WORKSHOP 1 – Workplace Wellbeing in context & Developing a Strategy
- Overview of what real workplace wellbeing is.
- Provision of a Workplace Wellbeing strategy template, which will be filled out across the 2 workshops.
- Provision of a Workplace Health & Wellbeing policy template and examples
- Case studies – will be shared and read by the attendees before workshops (to be discussed in breakouts).
WORKSHOP 2 – Understanding your employees & implementing Workplace Wellbeing without a big budget
- It starts with the needs – how to survey staff effectively.
- It’s not about the money – developing your wellbeing strategy (break out sessions)
- Examples from industry, including remote-and-hybrid working developments
- How to leverage internal and external resources to secure and future-proof your workplace wellness strategy
- Provision of a completed Workplace Wellbeing strategy