By the end of this lesson, you should:
- Have an understanding of digital stress and how digital devices, technologies and applications can impact our health & wellbeing
- Be able to define mental health, wellbeing and resilience as the basis for digital resilience
- Be able to identify key figures from our digitised world to understand why we need to address digital stress.
- Have started to consider the impact of the digital world on how we process information
- Understand and have a definition for digital resilience
- Have started working on the “Digital Resilience Worksheet”